After spending a week away from the kitchen, I sort of lost my inspiration to cook. I surfed the web for recipes, read other people’s food blogs, and talked to people about food, but I just couldn’t seem to find any recipes that interested me. Hoping to change my mood, I turned to my secret obsession- sauces. I found one site with over 200 sauce recipes for chicken alone! I have found my inspiration once again and am excited to share my interesting new recipes!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp rosemary (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375F. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper and bake until cooked through (about 30 minutes).
- Heat oil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat and add minced garlic.
- Saute garlic for less than a minute, then add the wine, chicken broth, maple syrup, and Dijon mustard.
- Stir until combined, then bring to a boil.
- Cook until reduced to 1/4 cup (about 5 minutes), stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the rosemary and pepper. Spoon over cooked chicken breast and serve.