It is that time of year again; the snow has finally reached the front range and all of the leaves are falling. For some of us, winter is a great thing. Personally, I cannot wait for the snowboard season to kick off! For others, winter is a long, dreaded season. Either way, there is no denying that Fall means harvest time!
Lucky for us, our friends at Muir Glen are sharing there beautiful harvest with us again this year. This time they will be giving away FIVE Reserve Kits! Muir Glen is an organic tomato company based out of my home state of Colorado! They have been so nice to us bloggers and have done many giveaways with Savour the Senses.
- One 14.5 oz can Reserve Harvest Sunset Organic Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- One 14.5 oz can Reserve Harvest Sunset Organic Diced Tomatoes
- One 14.5 oz can Muir Glen Organic Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies
- One 14.5 oz can Muir Glen Organic No-Salt Added Diced Tomatoes
- A recipe booklet featuring a variety of recipes created by award-winning chefs from around the country made with the 2011 Reserve Tomatoes
Of course, you know how this works. Below is a list of ways you can get additional entries to be one of the lucky FIVE winners! I hope you are all having a great Fall and thanks again for following my blog!
How to enter:
Leave a comment below letting me know when you have done one of the following (separate comments for each!):
- Tell me your favorite thing about Fall or what you would make with the fresh tomatoes!
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Become a fan on Facebook (include your Facebook name that you are using).
- Follow me on StumbleUpon.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Stumble this giveaway.
- Tweet about this giveaway (use @savourthesenses in the tweet).
- Add me on Google+.
- Share this on Google+. (Use +Jenny Morris)
- Follow Muir Glen on Twitter.
- Become a fan of Muir Glen on Facebook.
- Follow Muir Glen on Pinterest.
- Get your friends to enter (Leave a comment telling me each friend who you referred, I will check for validation).
I will contact the winners on Sunday the 14th! =)