Instant Pot Sticky Korean Chicken
Hello old friends! Wow, what a year it’s been. Sorry for being MIA for so long! Ben and I moved to the Western Slope of Colorado and began new careers. We also have been spending LOTS of time rock climbing. BUT – No excuses. All that matters is that we are here now and I have a bunch of tasty recipes to share with you all over the next few months, so be sure to follow along!
I originally saw this recipe on Half Baked Harvest and had to try it. If you have never tried Korean BBQ, you must! The sauce for this Sticky Korean Chicken recipe is sweet, salty and spicy in all the right places. Add in the Instant Pot and voila! I give you the fastest sticky chicken on this side of the Mississippi. Ready in just under 15-minutes, this easy recipe is perfect for weeknights.
Instant-Pot Sticky Korean Chicken
- Instant Pot
- 4 ea Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1/3 cup Low-Sodium Soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Gochujan (Fermented Chili Paste)
- 2 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 inch Fresh Ginger Grated
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 cup White Rice Uncooked
- 1/4 cup Scallions Thinly Sliced
- 2 tbsp Sesame Seeds Toasted
- Combine all ingredients except the rice, scallions and sesame seeds in the Instant Pot.
- Pressure cook on high for 10 minutes.
- If you would like a thicker sauce, remove the chicken once cooked and turn to the saute setting to thicken to desired consistency
- Toss the chicken back in the thickened sauce.
- Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and scallions. Serve over steamed rice.
- Culinary 101 (8)
- Guest Posts (24)
- Quotes (98)
- Recipes (310)
- Restaurants (17)
- Travel (15)
- Uncategorized (5)
- Updates (12)