Instant-Pot Sticky Korean Chicken
Enjoy authentic and delicious sticky Korean chicken in less than 15 minutes!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time10 mins
- 4 ea Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1/3 cup Low-Sodium Soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Gochujan (Fermented Chili Paste)
- 2 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 inch Fresh Ginger Grated
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 cup White Rice Uncooked
- 1/4 cup Scallions Thinly Sliced
- 2 tbsp Sesame Seeds Toasted
Combine all ingredients except the rice, scallions and sesame seeds in the Instant Pot.
Pressure cook on high for 10 minutes.
If you would like a thicker sauce, remove the chicken once cooked and turn to the saute setting to thicken to desired consistency
Toss the chicken back in the thickened sauce.
Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and scallions. Serve over steamed rice.