Buffalo Cauliflower & Chickpea Salad
If you think cauliflower recipes are boring, think again. This cauliflower and chickpea salad with creamy buffalo dressing is packed with flavor!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time20 mins
- 6 c Cauliflower Florets
- 1/2 medium Red Onion Sliced
- 1 small Red Bell Pepper Sliced
- 2 cans Chickpeas (Garbanzo Beans) Drained and Rinsed
- 1/2 cup Olive OIl Divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper Divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Salt Divided
- 1/4 cup Sliced Pepperoncini Peppers (Banana Peppers)
- 1/4 cup Cream Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Franks Red Hot Chili Sauce (or other Buffalo Sauce)
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 cup Cilantro Chopped
Preheat the oven to 450F
Toss the cauliflower, red onion, red bell pepper, and chickpeas with 1/4 cup olive oil, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1 teaspoon ground black pepper. Roast at 450F until slightly charred, 15-20 minutes.
While the veggies are baking, prepare the dressing. Combine the cream cheese, 1/4 cup olive oil, Frank's Red Hot Chili Sauce, and remaining salt and pepper in a food processor. Blend until smooth. If the dressing is still too thick, add a small amount of water to thin out.
Let the veggies and chickpeas cool slightly, then toss with the pepperoncini and dressing. Garnish with fresh cilantro before serving.