Once again, Secret Recipe Club has provided me with another great blogger and recipe inspiration. This month I was assigned to Jeanette’s Healthy Living. Jeanette’s blog is filled with gorgeous food photos and so many delicious recipes, it was so hard to choose! I wanted to make her Roasted Red Pepper Carrot Pesto, Mango Panna Cotta w/ Kiwi Mango & Strawberries, Chinese Szechuan Spicy Fish Soup, and so much more. It was a tough choice, but I decided to make her Mango Avocado Pepper Salsa for my SRC post.
This salsa is easy to make, has beautiful colors and tastes delicious! It is a nice alternative to your everyday salsa or guacamole. It is refreshing and goes great with chips, fish, chicken, you name it. I have a tasty recipe coming soon featuring this delicious salsa- you won’t want to miss it!
- 1 mango (diced)
- 1 red bell pepper (diced)
- 1 yellow pepper (diced)
- 1 avocado (chopped)
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 3 tablespoons fresh chives or green onions (minced)
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro (minced)
- 2-3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Let flavors merge in the fridge for 10-30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with chips, chicken, fish, etc.
1 Year Ago: Brussels Sprouts Salad w/ Warm Bacon Vinaigrette