Holiday Chocolate-Dipped Pretzel Sticks
It’s almost Christmas, which means sweets and treats. I wanted to give a few of my good friends something homemade for the holidays and found this little gift idea. They are fairly simple to make and make great presents, not to mention they taste amazing!
Yields about 25
- 1 package large pretzel sticks
- 1 bag peppermints or hard candy of choice (crushed or ground)
- 5 Hershey’s chocolate bars
- Melt the chocolate bars in a double boiler (or in the microwave).
- Dip the end of a pretzel stick in the chocolate so that about 1/3 to 1/2 of the stick is covered. Shake off any excess chocolate.
- Sprinkle hard candy over the chocolate until covered and set on aluminum foil to solidify. (Be careful not to have too much extra chocolate or it will drip!)
- Repeat for each pretzel stick.
- Let the pretzels cool in the refrigerator until chocolate is solid (about 15 minutes).
- Wrap in decorative bags and share the holiday cheer!
- Culinary 101 (8)
- Guest Posts (24)
- Quotes (1)
- Recipes (338)
- Restaurants (18)
- Travel (15)
- Uncategorized (5)
- Updates (12)