Bleu Cheese Chicken Tartlets
**This giveaway is now closed**
Life is good. I was sick when I left Colorado, but for some reason being sick in Hawaii does not feel as bad as being sick in Colorado; I think it’s because of the humidity. My friends greeted me with a lei and champagne at the airport, not too shabby! I have a few interviews at restaurants around the area this week, one of which is Morimoto’s restaurant in Waikiki! Wish me luck! Since I am having so much fun, I figured you all deserve some fun as well, so I am happy to announce a cheese giveaway from Ile de France cheese! This giveaway is extra exciting because there is not one, but FIVE winners!
As much as I try not to, I always want to use buffalo sauce when I have bleu cheese… Only natural. This time I wanted to be a little unique so I turned the buffalo and bleu cheese combination into a tasty tartlet, the perfect appetizer. This dish is definitely for people who truly love the taste of bleu cheese. As for the giveaway, see below on the rules and how to enter!
Bleu Cheese Chicken Tartlets
- 1 basic flakey tart crust
- 1/2 lb chicken shredded or deli slices
- 1/4 cup red onion chopped
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/2 cup bleu cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Cut the tart crust into small pieces and roll out individual tartlet shells.
- Place the shells in a well-greased min cupcake tray, fill with baking weights and bake until crisp (about 30-45 minutes).
- Meanwhile, toss the chicken and onion with the buffalo sauce in a bowl.
- Remove the tartlets from the oven and fill with the chicken mixture, then top with bleu cheese.
- Return the tartlet to the oven and bake until cheese is melted (about 10 minutes).
For the giveaway, Ile de France will be providing FIVE lucky winners with an assorted cheese gift! I will pick a winner in TWO weeks on January 23rd. Since there are five prizes, I want to structure this giveaway a little differently.
The Awesome Prize (5 of them too!)
How to enter:
Leave a comment below letting me know when you have done one of the following (separate comments for each!):
- Tell me why you would love to have some of this tasty cheese and what you would make!
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Become a fan on Facebook (include your Facebook name that you are using).
- Follow me on StumbleUpon.
- Stumble this giveaway.
- Tweet about this giveaway (use @savourthesenses in the tweet).
- Get your friends to enter (Leave a comment telling me each friend who you referred, I will check for validation).
- Get your friends to like my Facebook (Leave a comment telling me each friend who you referred, I will check for validation).
- Get your friends to follow me on stumble upon (Leave a comment telling me each friend who you referred, I will check for validation).
- Browse my other posts and comment on them =) (Leave a comment here though so I know you did)
So how is this any different? It’s a bit complicated so listen closely…
- One winner will be picked from these comments,
- One winner will be picked for getting the most referral “likes” to my Facebook page
- One winner will be picked for posting a recipe using cheese and linking back to this giveaway
- One winner will be picked for getting me the most stumble upon follower referrals/following me on stumble upon
- One winner will be personally chosen by me based off what they want to make!
Disclaimer: I was compensated with product by Ile de France for this post.