Mango Salmon Poke
It seems summer has slipped away from us already, but that doesn’t mean we can’t eat like it’s still summer! This Poke is a DELICIOUS twist on one of my favorite dishes. It is so easy to make and the flavors are so killer your Hawaiian friend will forgive you for changing a classic.
Mango Salmon Poke w/ Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1/2 lb sushi-grade Salmon diced
- 1 mango I like the champagne mangoes the best!, small diced
- 2 T rice vinegar
- 2 T sweet chili sauce
- 1 t Sriracha
- 1/4 c scallions thinly sliced
- salt & crushed red pepper to taste.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, stirring well to combine.
- Culinary 101 (8)
- Guest Posts (24)
- Quotes (1)
- Recipes (336)
- Restaurants (18)
- Travel (15)
- Uncategorized (5)
- Updates (12)