Broiled Lemon & Garlic Shrimp
I love shrimp, but I feel like it is hard to find new recipes for shrimp so I am usually stuck making the same recipes over and over again. I liked this recipe because it was a bit different, even though it was just another lemon shrimp recipe. Broiling the shrimp gave it a different texture and kept the lemon and garlic flavor really strong. This recipe is quick and easy with great results, definitely one to try.
Easy 15-Minute Broiled Lemon & Garlic Shrimp
- 1.5 lb jumbo shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 cup butter
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat the broiler on high.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan and saute for a minute or so with the garlic.
- Add the lemon juice and mix well.
- Butterfly the shrimp and place on a cookie sheet.
- Brush the butter mixture over the shrimp and sprinkle with cheese and pepper.
- Broil in the oven until cooked through (about 4-5 minutes).
- Culinary 101 (8)
- Guest Posts (24)
- Quotes (1)
- Recipes (337)
- Restaurants (18)
- Travel (15)
- Uncategorized (5)
- Updates (12)