Potato & Broccoli Casserole
To go with the Tangy Mustard Chicken, I chose another dish that included a little bit of Dijon mustard. The original recipe called for sour cream, but I just chose to leave it out to make it a little healthier. I also used less cheese, once again trying to be healthier (my trip to Mexico took a toll on my body!).
- 1 head fresh broccoli (cut into florets)
- 6 large potatoes (cubed)
- 2 (10.75 oz) cans Cream of Broccoli soup
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (I only used about 1 cup)
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 325F and grease a 3-quart casserole dish.
- In a large bowl, mix soup, cheese, and mustard until combined. Add the potatoes and broccoli and stir until coated completely.
- Spoon into casserole dish and top with bread crumbs.
- Bake until potatoes are tender (about 1 hour).
- Culinary 101 (8)
- Guest Posts (24)
- Quotes (1)
- Recipes (336)
- Restaurants (18)
- Travel (15)
- Uncategorized (5)
- Updates (12)