Stuffed Cinnamon Roll Bites
A few months ago I entered the Pillsbury bake-off challenge. Quite a bit of time has passed and I haven’t heard anything, I am assuming that my recipe did not make the cut. I didn’t share my recipe originally because I had high hopes that I would make finals, but obviously I was wrong..haha. Luckily, I know that my recipe was delicious and now I can share it with all of you to make at home. I would also like to let Pillsbury know that they are missing out!
This recipe combines three great dessert components- cinnamon buns, pudding and fruit. I love cinnamon rolls and I am always up for finding a new exciting recipe for them. If you haven’t yet, you should also check out my Buttermilk Biscuit Cinnamon Buns; those are seriously to-die-for. These stuffed cinnamon roll bites are a great way to impress guests, perfect for a holiday treat… or anytime really.
Pudding Stuffed Cinnamon Roll Bites
- 1 12.4 can cinnamon roll dough (w/ frosting)
- 2 cups vanilla pudding
- 16 raspberries
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Open cinnamon roll canister and cut the dough into 16 equal pieces.
- Wrap each piece around one raspberry and roll in hands to create a balls.
- Place each ball on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375F until golden brown (about 12-15 minutes).
- Let cool for about 5 minutes, then use a piping tip or squeeze bottle to fill each bite with vanilla pudding.
- Drizzle frosting over each bite before serving.
- Culinary 101 (8)
- Guest Posts (24)
- Quotes (1)
- Recipes (337)
- Restaurants (18)
- Travel (15)
- Uncategorized (5)
- Updates (12)